Welcome to the the IllusionPedia!
Hello there. You have just entered the optical illusions wiki, a wiki JUST for optical illusions!
In this wiki, you will be able to see how strange your mind is reacting to what you see.
The definition of an optical illusions is something that deceives the eye by appearing to be other than it is.
Here is an example of the biggest and most complicated optical illusions!
Tell me what orange circle looks bigger?
What if I told you, they are the same size!
Why Create An Account?
As a registered user, you are able to:
- Keep track of your contributions
- Follow your favorite articles and receive notifications about page updates
- Create a user page and communicate with other on your talk page or message wall
- Personalize your preferences to tailor the functionality of Wikia to your needs and customize your personal stylesheet to change your view of Wikia sites
- Upload photos and rename pages
- Get badges and achievement points